Saving Traditional Orchards since 1998
We are a volunteer-run, not-for-profit organisation run by and for orchard, apple and cider enthusiasts in South Devon. Membership is open to all.
Orchard Link offers its members technical advice, a programme of events, courses and activities, and makes key items of equipment – mills, presses and pasteurisers – available for hire.
We aim to promote:
- the restoration and planting of orchards
- the conservation of traditional local fruit varieties
- the productive use of fruit crops for eating, juicing, cider making and cooking
- the exchange of knowledge, skills and expertise
- community involvement in orchard management, heritage and traditions
This year we celebrate our twentieth birthday!