Join Orchard Link
Make the most of your orchard and enjoy the benefits. Membership now costs just £12 per year.
Use this form to join Orchard Link or existing members can use this form to update their details.
(Existing members wanting to renew their membership should use the 'renewing your membership' page.)
Benefits of membership
Orchard Link membership provides you with:
- Access to hire Orchard Link’s pressing, milling and pasteurising equipment (see note below).
- Three newsletters (Orchard Link News) a year containing seasonal advice, topical articles and a diary of training and orchard events
- Priority and a reduced rate at Orchard Link pruning, grafting and orchard management training days and cider-making workshops
- Opportunities to visit orchards and cider makers and meet other members
- An invitation to our annual gathering
- Access to our ‘Harvestline’ exchange (a list of contacts for buying and selling apples)
- A link to other orchard enthusiasts and experts in the area, enabling you to get advice, add to your knowledge and exchange ideas
Note: To protect us against possible fraudulent loss of equipment, new members hiring for the first time will be required to submit evidence of their address; we will contact you after you have made your booking to facilitate this.
You can join right now with two simple steps
First, simply complete the membership application form on this page. When you press "submit" at the end, you will automatically be taken to the Membership Payment page where you can pay your £12 subscription by Paypal (using your Paypal account or with your credit or debit card) or by bank transfer or direct debit. Once the form and payment have been received, we will confirm receipt and start your membership. If you have any query, just send us a message via the Contact page.
Protecting your personal data